The PTDA Project mission is to help teen drivers establish and maintain a proper mindset toward driving.
- The Project mission is carried out by Driving Schools, DEI’s, and teen Driver Safety Advocates who use the following approach as a means to accomplish that mission:
- SAY IT: Means a teen will state the 7 Driver Vows Pledge out loud to declare their commitment to be a responsible driver.
- PRINT IT: Means to implement a written Parent-Teen Driving Agreement.
- CARRY IT: Means to carry a 7 Driver Vows Keychain whose emblem signifies the TRUST-LOVE-RESPECT between parents and teens that combine to produce a responsible driver.
- Download the free Parent/Teen Driving Agreement here.